Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are effective from 5th November 2011. Your statutory rights are not affected.
References to "we", "us" or "our" throughout www.bluestripes.co.uk ("the Website") are to Erby Enterprises t/a Blue Stripes. The use of the Website and the purchase of any goods ("Goods") from the Website is governed by these terms ("Terms"). We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions from time to time without notice to you.
Ordering & Payment
- Goods supplied from the Website are supplied by Erby Enterprises, a partnership registered in England and Wales, trading as Blue Stripes, whose VAT number is 885 8327 69, and whose registered office address is at Waylands, Pound Lane, Nailsea, Bristol, BS48 2AT.
- Orders are placed via the Website. Please ensure the email address you supply is valid.
- We accept the following major credit & debit cards. Goods will not be dispatched until paid for in full.
- All orders will be liable to a Delivery Charge. Very large orders are weighed to establish the cost of delivery. You will be advised of this cost prior to dispatch. We reserve the right to add extra cost for delivery outside the UK mainland and Ireland.
- All prices are displayed inclusive of VAT. An invoice will be sent with each order. The invoice number must be quoted with any query or correspondence.
- All prices shown are valid at the time of placing the order. We reserve the right to alter prices if the required delivery date is beyond 10 working days of placing order.
- Your submission of an order represents an offer to purchase the Goods indicated by you and it is not binding on us until we have notified you that an order is accepted. All advertisements and communications are made by us until your order is accepted by us are invitations to treat only and are not offers. This means that if Goods are shown on the site but are not available or are incorrectly priced or otherwise incorrectly described, Blue Stripes shall not be obliged to sell you those goods.
- It is expected that all orders, unless you specifically request otherwise, will be dispatched within 5 working days. If you require goods within a specific time please let us know by email or telephone.
- Damages and shortages must be reported within 24 hours of receiving the order.
- If you do not receive your goods within 10 working days of placing your order, or you have not received it by an agreed date please contact us.
Cancellations & Returns
- You have the right to cancel or return orders for any reason and obtain a refund for the whole amount including the postage. However, if you choose to return goods, you are responsible for the cost of posting them back to us.
- You must notify us in writing (email, fax, post) of your intention to cancel your order. You must notify us with 7 days of placing your order.
- If you have received your order and wish to return it, you must notify us in writing (email, fax, post) of your intention to do so. You must notify us with 7 days of receiving your order.
- While goods are in your possession, you are responsible for taking good care of them and whilst you have the right to examine goods, we ask that where possible, you return to us them unopened. Please return goods with their original packaging.
- If you have recieved goods that are damaged, please notify us immediately. Damaged or faulty goods will be replaced automatically, at our expense and as soon as possible.
- All colours and widths are approximate. Ribbons may vary slightly in width and colour. Because all computer monitors display colours differently, shades are not guaranteed to match those displayed on-screen. If in doubt, ask.
- All references to gold, silver, pearl, crystal etc. relate to colour and not the actual material of which products are made.
- Colours are not guaranteed to match between products. This is because colour dye is taken up differently by different textiles.
- Care should be taken in choosing a suitable product for your purpose. We do not guarantee that all Goods are suitable for washing or food use.
- Hand made or hand finished products may vary in shape, size and/or colour.
The information contained in this Website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Blue Stripes and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the Website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the Website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this Website.
Through this Website you may be able to link to other Websites which are not under the control of Blue Stripes. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the Website up and running smoothly. However, Blue Stripes takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the Website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control. We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the materials. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website. Access to the Website may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Goods.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee and therefore shall not be in any way responsible for the security or privacy of the Website and any information provided to or taken from the Website by you.
We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise arising out of or in connection with these Terms for: 1. any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or 2. any loss of goodwill or reputation; or 3. any loss which was not brought to our attention at the time the contract was made or any loss that would be an unforeseeable consequence of a breach of the contract by us; in any case whether or not such losses were within the contemplation of either of us at the date on which the event giving rise to the loss occurred, was suffered or incurred by one of us arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under these Terms. Nothing in the Terms shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
If any part of the Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the Terms.
No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any preceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
Each provision of these Terms shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
These Terms (as amended from time to time) contain the entire agreement between you and us relating to the subject matter covered and supersedes any previous agreements, arrangements, undertakings, representations or proposals, written or oral, between You and Us in relation to such matters. You confirm that You have read these conditions and, You fully understand them and You also agree that these terms are the only terms (together with Your network provider agreement ) that rule Your relationship with us.
The Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
« back to top